You are here: Home Summary Of Services
• WSR advertises in the area newspaper, with no mark up.
• When allowed, by your permission and area regulations, a “For Rent” sign is posted.
• WSR markets properties on many websites including WSR.net, Trulia.com, HotPads.com, Zillow.com and many more.
• A Property Manager or on-site manager personally escorts potential tenants through your property.
• Any prospective tenant must fill out our comprehensive rental application.
• Landlord references, going back at least three years.
• Employment history for job stability and ability to pay.
• Personal references provide information about character traits.
• Credit checks on their payment patterns, history of delinquency, evictions, etc.
• Bank accounts, drivers’ license, and social security card to prevent fraud.
• Background check.
• Monthly – Manager’s perform monthly “Drive-by” Inspections.
• Annual – Each year your property manager will enter and inspect the home for safety, liability, and maintenance issues.
• Due to our extensive screening process, over 90% of our tenants pay by the 5th of every month.
• Payments not received by the 6th of the month are, typically, charged a late fee of 7%.
• If the rents are not paid by the 6th a ‘3 Day Notice to Pay’ is promptly issued with a warning of cause-to-evict.
• Rent proceeds are forwarded to you quickly (generally by the 15th of each month).
• Proceeds can be mailed to you by check or sent directly to your bank account via direct deposit.
• All inclusive year-end account packet for your tax purposes.
• WSR’s in house maintenance staff is licensed, bonded, and insured for any work they perform. We offer their expertise at very competitive rates. At your direction we will use other vendors of your choice.
• Our staff can handle all repairs, including landscaping.
• Repair charges are billed to the client’s account. If a necessary repair is due to the tenant’s negligence, the tenant will be charged.
• Our Account Managers are on call 24/7. WSR’s emergency service is available 24 hours.
• If, in the future, you decide to sell your property WSR’s licensed agents can handle the listing.