You are here: Home Management
Is it time to sell? Richard and his team have the tools you need to sell your home fast and for the best price.
Richard Gibson is THE leader in historic home sales..
WSR has been serving the landlord's needs for over 30 years. We are the largest independent property management company in The Inland Empire. From helping to obtain rental properties to property management we serve the investor's needs.
WSR Real Estate has been serving the property management needs of the Inland Empire for over 30 years.
Richard Gibson and his team have been managing single family homes and apartment complexes throughout Riverside, San Bernardino, and North Orange counties for over 6 years. They know how to buy, sell, rent, lease, and maintain your property to ensure maximum income from your investment property.
Here are just a few of the many services we provide in our full management service: Flyer
• When allowed, by your permission and area regulations, a “For Rent” sign is posted.
• Team Gibson will publish your available rental throughout the internet on websites such as WSR.net, Trulia, Zillow, Hotpads and more.
• A Property Manager or On-Site Manager will personally escorts potential tenants through your property.
• Any prospective tenant must fill out our comprehensive rental application.
• Landlord references, going back at least three years.
• Employment history for job stability and ability to pay.
• Personal references provide information about character traits.
• Credit checks on their payment patterns, history of delinquency, evictions, etc.
• Bank accounts, drivers’ license, and social security card to prevent fraud.
• Background check.
• Monthly – Manager’s perform monthly “Drive-by” Inspections.
• Annual – Each year your property manager will enter and inspect the home for safety, liability, and maintenance issues.
• Due to our extensive screening process, over 90% of our tenants pay by the 5th of every month.
• Payments not received by the 6th of the month are, typically, charged a late fee of 10%.
• If the rents are not paid by the 6th a ‘3 Day Notice to Pay’ is promptly issued.
• Rent proceeds are forwarded to you quickly (generally by the 15th of each month).
• Proceeds can be mailed to you by check or sent directly to your bank account via direct deposit.
• All inclusive year-end account packet for your tax purposes.
• WSR’s in house maintenance staff is licensed, bonded, and insured for any work they perform. We offer their expertise at very competitive rates. At your direction we will use other vendors of your choice.
• Our staff can handle all repairs, including landscaping.
• Repair charges are billed to the client’s account. If a necessary repair is due to the tenant’s negligence, the tenant will be charged.
• Our Account Managers are on call 24/7. WSR’s emergency service is available 24 hours.
• If, in the future, you decide to sell your property WSR’s licensed agents can handle the listing.
We also provide tenant placement services for owners who would like to manage the property themselves, but simply don't have the time to find a new tenant. Call us to learn more.
The Gibson Team serves the management needs of property owners in Riverside, Corona, Chino, Moreno Valley, Redlands, Loma Linda, Placentia, Anaheim, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Banning, Beaumont, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, Wildomar, Menifee, Winchester, Hemet, Canyon Lake, Eastvale, Norco, Orange, Brea. If your property is in or near one of these cities please give us a call for a free consultation.